Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2016

Smartwatch part 1

I recently received the STM32F469 Discovery Board! It features a MiPi DSI Display with capacitive touch an SRAM for buffering Frames, a micro sd card slot, audio and so on... Because it's the same processor that I want to use in my new design and because there is really good support with exampels, I plan to complete almost all Software work on this platform before starting to buildup my own hardware. Just to make sure I dont't miss something important.
I've already successfully deployed TochGFX by Draupner Graphics, which blew my socks off! They seem to take their motto 'outstanding graphics and smooth animations with minimal resource and power consumption' really seriosly! You should check it out if you plan a project with a  GUI.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen