Donnerstag, 8. September 2016

DIY FrSky Transmitter Part 1 (Taranis Allmode Project)

After two nights of messy code work I finally got my Testboard transmitting BIND packets. In other words I'm able to bind to a receiver and establish a connection. I did a few stupid mistakes, for example I swapped milliseconds and microseconds... But even here, in my non regular Workspace, without my Oscilloscope etc. I got it to work in almost no time at all. So far everything seems to be a little bit too easy. Even my code compiled on first attempt... SCARY!
I hope that I'll get it to transmit data packets until this weekend, so that I can try the functionality and stability of the connection on the airfield.
Short post this time, but I just wanted to keep you up to date.
In addition I attached a small Video to show you what I achieved so far. After I pressed the button on the Testboard you can see the receiver flashing and the transmitter lighing up as well.

Sorry for the poor video quality but it was already past midnight as I shot it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen